Travel Sapa in the winter: How to dress for this season
- January 13, 2018
Sapa is very amazing in the summer, but in the winter it is very cool to cold. So you should consider to just go there when it suits you best.
Preparing customs for your trip is nice. However, you can care some notes:
– Avoid bring too many clothes in your suitcase. As the way to Sapa city is so far, sinuous, and sloping.
– Take the clothes depending on days you’s been there.
1. Mix clothes to Travel Sapa in the winter
Winter jackets or coats + Jean +Boot + turtleneck sweater
Besides, you can take a beret, a scarf, gloves, tights ….
2. Ask the ways from locals to trek safely
If you and your friends book and go there without any agency, you’d better to ask the information about the weather and the road you will come. The locals are friendly and well-spoken in English.
3. Great photos when snow falling